All information and tips on activities, excursions, sightseeing and best cycling trips during a visit to the Spanish city of Seville.
Tips for activities and tours in Seville
1. Cycling in SevilleCycling in Seville? Seville is an ideal city for a discovery by bike. You can rent a bike or you can participate in a guided bike tour. From 15 € a day, you can book various bike tours in Seville, or you can rent a bike for a day. Read all about bike rental and bike tours, and you can order them on the website of BajaBikes. An overview of possible bike tours for sighteeing:
- Sevilla Highlights Bike Tour: With an English-speaking guide 3 hours of cycling along the highlights of Seville for only 25 euros More info and tickets can be found here.
- Italica Bike Tour: Do you want to see an historic side of Seville? Then join the Italica Bike Tour and experience this ancient Roman city founded in 206 BC. This Roman archaeological site is located just 9 km (5 mi) outside Seville. More info.
- Cycling through the villages of San Nicolas del Puerto and Cazalla outside Seville through the beautiful nature reserve 'Parque Natural Sierra Norte de Sevilla' More info.
2. Visit a Flamenco show
Flamenco, dance and music typical of Spain (especially Andalusia), is an old tradition in Seville. Many flamenco shows are given today in authentic tablaos. The district of Triana is the best centre of flamenco in Seville. You can easily pre-book your flamencoshow on this website or below, some of them optional with dinner and drinks:
3. Walking tours in Seville
Do you want to know more about the sights of Seville's historic city centre with the help of an English-speaking guide? The options:
4. Cruise Guadalquivir
Experience Seville from the Guadalquivir, the river that runs through the city. For centuries, Seville was a strategic point for journeys to the 'New World'. With this one hour boat trip of € 20 you will experience the view of this Guadalquivir. More info and tickets can be found here.
5. Sighsteeing by Hop on Hop off Bus
You can also choose to take the hop-on-hop-off bus. A 24h-ticket for the hop-on-hop-off bus costs € 20 (€ 10 for children) and you can travel a whole day with the red bus (every 20-30 min, from 10am. The whole roundtrip takes 60 minutes). More info and tickets.
6. Excursions from Seville
An overview of the most booked excursions starting from Seville: